Let this terrific tandoori transport you to a land far, far away! Get a zingy, cultural experience as you create it yourself and control the level of spiciness to suit.
1 g curry powder
2 g red pepper flakes
2 g salt
4 g ground ginger
6 g paprika
6 g ground cinnamon
6 g ground turmeric
½ cup yoghurt
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a medium bowl, mix curry powder, red pepper flakes, salt, ginger, paprika, cinnamon, and turmeric with yoghurt to form a smooth paste.
- Rub paste into chicken breasts, and place them on a plate. Sprinkle chopped coriander, cover and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Feel free to add potatoes and carrots to the dish and bake all together in the oven.
- Grill for the last 10 minutes in the oven.
- Serve with yoghurt and mint.