This simple family favourite is so easy, but very delicious. The longer the chicken sits in the marinade, the better the flavour!
- Preheat oven to 180°C on fan bake.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together, then pour over chicken in a tight-fitting bowl and mix until chicken is completely covered. Refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
- Spray a roasting dish with oil, place the chicken in the pan and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken into a serving dish, pour over marinade sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onion and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!