This show stopping dish of BBQ Asparagus smothered with a Macadamia Herb Crumb is sure to be your new dinner party go-to. This is seriously delicious and seriously healthy. Win win! Serve them as an entree or a side next time you have mates over.
For the Asparagus
For the Dressing
- In a fry pan over a high heat, toast the bread crumbs, hemp seeds, garlic, lemon zest & macadamia nuts in a generous drizzle of macadamia oil until golden and crunchy. Season with salt & pepper. Let cool.
- In a bowl combine the golden crunchy crumbs, parmesan, and herbs.
- In a separate bowl combine lemon juice, macadamia nut oil, honey, salt & pepper
- Heat the BBQ to high.
- Brush the Asparagus with oil, sprinkle salt and pepper and BBQ until charred all over, making sure they still have a bite (nothing worse than overcooking your asparagus!). Take off the heat and spread out on a beautiful platter.
- Drizzle the asparagus with the dressing and sprinkle with the macadamia crumb.
- Devour while crunchy and hot!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!