Everyone's favourite summer berry pavlova. Seriously delicious! You can use a store bought Pavlova into this show stopping dessert.
- 1 store-bought pavlova
- 400 ml cream
- A drizzle of Wildberry Sauce
- 1 cup selection of fresh berries & cherries whole & sliced
- A few freeze dried strawberries
- Pink & purple edible flowers
- Icing sugar
- Whip cream until soft peak forms.
- Slather store bought pavlova with whipped cream. Drizzle with berry sauce then swirl into a fun pattern.
- Decorate with berries & cherries. Dust with icing sugar. Decorate with edible flowers and crushed freeze dried strawberries. Yum!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!