An easy chicken and frozen vegetables stir fry with a little kick! The colourful frozen veggies are not only convenient, but a great money saver and nutritious.
- 2 Waitoa free range fresh chicken breasts diced in cubes
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 3 cups frozen veggie mix
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee soy sauce Premium
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda brand Asian oyster sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Asian Chiu Chow Chilli Oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds lightly toasted
- steamed rice to serve
- Place chicken in a bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper. Add the cornflour and mix well.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the cooking oil in a wok. Add ginger and fry for 1 minute, then add the chicken. Cook until the chicken is golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining cooking oil in the same wok. Stir fry the frozen vegetables until heated through. Add the chicken back in the wok, stir to combine.
- Pour in the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Stir fry for 2 minutes, then add the Chiu Chow Style Chilli Oil, mix thoroughly.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Use fresh vegetables and swap the protein for a whole new meal using the same base. The perfect mid-week dinner hack.