Espresso martini is the hottest cocktail on the drinks scene. Want to make one? Easy as. Whip up the perfect Espresso Martini in 5 easy steps.
- ice cubes
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 300 ml Avalanche espresso or strong coffee
- 30 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- Chocolate covered coffee beans to garnish
- Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
- Meanwhile, add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and a shot of coffee, plus 30ml of vokda to a cocktail shaker. Fill the cocktail shaker with more ice cubes and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into the chilled martini glass. Garnish with crushed chocolate covered coffee beans.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!