Love a cocktail but not the alcohol? These espresso mocktini are so delicious you’ll be making excuses to shake them up everyday! Perfect for your next party!
- We used a De’Longhi PrimaDonna Soul coffee machine
- 2 shots 60ml De’Longhi espresso
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup full cream milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste optional
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- cocktail shaker
- 2 martini glasses
- Using your De’Longhi coffee machine, make espresso coffee.
- Mix caster sugar and coffee powder together then pour onto a saucer. Wet the rim of martini glasses with water then dip into the coffee sugar.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in espresso, condensed milk and milk. Shake vigorously until frothy and cold, about 1 minute. Pour into coffee sugar rimmed martini glasses and serve immediately.
Tip: If you have guests coming, you can prepare a large batch of the mixture in advance without the ice then at the last minute shake with ice and serve in pre-dipped glasses. Remember to share this online with the hashtag espresso martini recipe nz, i.e. #espressomartinirecipenz
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!