This delicious and easy sausage casserole was sent in by one of our lovely Fresh members. Enjoy the sausages!
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 500 g sausages
- 1 onion diced
- 1 carrot grated
- Heat Oven to 120°C.
- Mix the flour, Worcester sauce, vinegar, and sugar to a smooth paste.
- Add boiling water, pepper and salt to taste. Mix well and pour over sausages in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with onion and carrot.
- Cook slowly about 1 ½ - 2 hours.
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!