This super easy and fun Loaded Beef Nacho Salad for a casual family dinner. Kids love it too as well as parents!
- 1 tbsp Olivado Avocado Cooking Oil
- 500 g Pure South Premium Beef Mince
- 1 ½ tbsp Pepper & Me Mexcellent Paste
- ½ Iceberg lettuce sliced
- 2 cups Proper Chips Salted Tortilla Chips
- 1 NZ Avocado sliced
- ¼ cup Gherkins sliced
- 1 cup NZ Hot House Heirloom Cherry Truss Tomatoes halved
- ½ Red capsicum diced
- 4 tbsp Cucumber cubed
- 3 tbsp Black olives sliced
- 3 tbsp Store bought salsa
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 1 Lime juice
- A handful of Cheddar cheese grated
- ½ cup Superb Herb Coriander roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Jalapenos optional
- Cook the beef taco: Heat oil in a fry pan and saute beef mince. Add the spice mix. Cook stirring until cooked for 10 minutes.
- Lay lettuce and tortilla chips on a large platter. Place the taco meat in the centre. Scatter rest of the ingredients.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together the sour cream and salsa to taste. Add lime juice to taste.
- Serve the salad with dressing, coriander, cheese and jalapenos (optional).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!