In the mood for grilling or barbecuing? Try this easy beef skewers recipe. Serve with chimichurri on the side and a delicious tomato salad for a quick and tasty meal.
- 3 Beef Ribeye Steaks cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lime zest grated and juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 red onion in wedges
- 1 yellow capsicum deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red capsicum deseeded and cut into chunks
- Salt & black pepper
- Place the steak, olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, lime juice and zest, onion and capsicums in a bowl. Season well and leave to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- To assemble the beef skewers, thread the steak and vegetables on metal skewers. Brown the beef on a skillet over high heat for 2-3 minutes each side, then place the skillet in the oven to finish cooking for 6-7 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!