These Mexican Sliders will be the star of your next party! Hot and spicy jalapeno salsa and smooth creamy Avocado are combined with tasty Beef burger patties.
- 1 avocado mashed
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 1 cup cucumber ribbons
- ¾ cup fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1 red onion very finely sliced
- ½ cup pickled jalapenos finely chopped
- 8-12 sliders or 4-5 normal sized burger buns, halved
- 8-12 small bamboo skewers if doing sliders
- 2-3 cobs sweetcorn cooked and sliced into shards
- tomato relish
- Place all the patty ingredients in a bowl, season and combine. Shape into 8-12 small patties (or 4 large ones). Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Preheat a BBQ or frying pan to a medium heat. Brush the patties with a little oil on both sides before cooking. The small slider patties will only need a few minutes on each side, turning once to brown both sides evenly, until cooked through. If you have 4 large patties this will take a bit longer.
- Combine all ingredients for the Jalapeño salsa, drizzle with a little oil and lime juice and season as required.
- Combine all the ingredients for the Avocado cream and season as required. You can add more lime juice to taste.
- Spread avocado cream on the bottom bun and place the patty on top. Spread a good amount of the jalapeno salsa on top, followed by the corn, then spread the relish on the top bun. Press down gently and poke in the skewer to secure it. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!