Kids just love eggs, so what better snack than easy rolled omelette bites. We think they’re just great for school lunchbox snacks, but best to check your school doesn’t have an egg-free policy first.
- 100 g shaved leg ham
- 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
- ¼ The Fresh Grower Sweet Petite Cos shredded
- Whisk eggs with milk in a very clean bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Pour in egg mixture, titling and moving the frying pan so the mixture covers the entire surface.
- Loosen a couple of times with a spatula so any uncooked egg can run into the centre.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley, then loosen omelette from pan with a spatula.
- Slide onto a chopping board, fill with tomatoes, lettuce, mayo and ham, roll up tightly, cut into 4, then secure rolls with mini skewers.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!