Tahitian raw fish is a creamy and delicious way to enjoy freshly caught fish. This raw fish recipe is perfect paired with a crisp glass of white wine in the sunshine!
- 400 g fresh white fish deboned and skinless
- 2 limes or lemons
- 1 small cucumber deseeded, peeled and sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut and lime dressing
- salt and Pepper
- Rinse the fish in iced salted water for a few minutes and then pat dry. Cut into 2cm chunks and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish, and leave to sit in the fridge for a few minutes to cure.
- After 5 minutes, add the cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, coconut milk and dressing to the bowl. Season to taste and stir well to combine. Chill completely before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!