Ginger and chilli lend a zesty flavour to this soup, while cashews give it a hearty creaminess. This recipe is for use with a Vitamix blender.
- 1 carrot halved
- ¼ cabbage sliced
- 1 celery stalk roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum cut into large pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into chunks
- 1 spring onion diced
- 3 lemon slices peel and de-seeded
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 3 cm fresh ginger root
- ½ red chilli de-seeded if desired
- 1 cup Alison’s Pantry Raw Cashews
- 1 handful Superb Herb Fresh Coriander chopped
- 1 tsp Mother Earth Honey
- 2 tbsp Simon Gault Home Cuisine stock paste
- 2 cups water
- coriander, chilli and cashews
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select soup mode.
- Turn machine on, and leave until the soup mode timer runs out. Season to taste, and blend for 10-20 seconds to combine.
- Serve immediately and garnish if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!