This Ultimate Chocolate Freakshake is the perfect birthday party treat for an obsessed chocoholic. Don’t attempt to make this healthy... the fun is in how absolutely indulgent it is! Feel free(aky) to get creative with your toppings.
For the Skewers
- 3 rocky road pieces
- 1 mini chocolate muffin
- 1 mini chocolate lamington
- Cover the glass rim with melted chocolate, letting it drip down the sides.
- Fill the glass with Primo.
- Place the donut on top and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle your caramel sauce over the cream.
- Create sweet kebabs with the rocky road, sweet muffin & lamington.
- Now get freaky with chocolate sticks, straws, flake, and sweet kebabs, arranging them however your heart desires.
- Finally, decorate with chocolate shavings and Maltesers making it as over-the-top as possible!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!