Need an extravagant sugar hit? This ultimate strawberry freakshake is your answer. It is loaded with all things sweet, pink and naughty. Have fun putting it together, be as creative and quirky as you dare.
- 1 ½ cup strawberry milk
- ½ cup strawberry sauce
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 serving whipped cream
- pink food colouring
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1 pink iced donut
- pomegranate seeds
- 1 Hundreds & Thousands Cookie
- pink liquorice
For the skewers
- 1 pink lamington
- 1 pink mini cupcake
- ¼ cup marshmallows
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Mix whipped cream with a few drops of food colouring anmd use a skewer to create ripples through the cream. Set aside.
- Cover the glass rim with berry sauce, letting it drip down the sides.
- Fill the glass with milk.
- Place the donut on top and top with a dollop of whipped cream mixture.
- Create sweet kebabs with the fresh berries, marshmallows, mini cupcake and pink lamington.
- Now get freaky with the sprinkles, extra fresh fruit, and lollies.
- Finally, decorate with freeze-dried raspberries - making it as over-the-top as possible!
Have it on your own or share with a loved one. These freakshakes are great birthday party drinks. Prepare a toppings table and let the kids run wild with their imagination. You can also try the chocolate alternative.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!