Impress your mates with this amazing snack platter. Perfect for a sunny Saturday get-together or to munch on whilst watching the big game.
- 1 box frozen snack mix We used United Food Co. banquet platter
- 1 packet garlic pita bread cut into triangles
- baby carrots sliced in half lengthwise
- radishes sliced in halves
- sweet stem broccoli lightly steamed
- Limes cut into wedges
- cherry tomatoes
- sweet & sour sauce for dipping
- 3 store bought dips of your choice we went with pesto, beetroot & hummus for a pop of colour
- Cook the banquet platter as per packet instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat the Giannis garlic breads until hot and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange everything on a large sharing platter, open some cold beers, and tuck in.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!