This Vegetable Bake recipe is delicious hot or cold so we suggest you make a big batch and take some for lunch the next day.
- 1 onion diced
- 410 g can of sweet corn kernels
- 150 g bacon finely sliced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 capsicum diced
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 stick of celery finely chopped
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup self raising flour sifted
- ⅓ cup parsley
- 1 cup tasty cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper mixing well so that all the flour is coated.
- Pour mixture into a 1.5L capacity casserole dish and bake for approx 60 minutes until golden and sizzling.
- Remove from oven and sit for 5-10 minutes to allow it to set before cutting into squares and serving with green salad and/or your favourite meat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!