A summertime favourite that you can enjoy all year round by using frozen strawberries. Add a shot of your favourite spirit to turn into a yummy cocktail.
- 300 grams frozen strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 60 ml lime juice
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 lime sliced (optional)
- fresh strawberries sliced (optional)
- Add strawberries, pineapple juice, lime juice and ice cubes into the Kenwood blender. Blend until the ice and strawberries are crushed to a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour into a glass. Make a small cut in the lime slices and fresh strawberries, place on the edge of the glass.
- Tip: To sweeten the daiquiri add ¼ cup of sugar and ½ cup water to a saucepan. Bring to a medium heat. Stirring continuously until all the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool for at least 10 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon at a time into the daiquiri mixture until the drink is to your liking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!