Who says gourmet has to be complicated? This quick and delicious Aglio Olio with shrimps is here to prove that big flavours can come together in no time.
- 220 g Diamond Fettuccini
- 5–6 Sea Cuisine Prawns
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- ½ tsp fresh red chilli adjust to your spice preference
- ¼ cup fresh Superb Herb Italian Parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- Fresh lemon wedges for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until it's al dente. Reserve about 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, season the peeled and deveined prawns with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chopped garlic and fresh chilli.
- Sauté for about 1-2 minutes until the garlic becomes fragrant and starts to turn golden.
- Add in the prawns. Fry until the prawns are cooked through. Add the chopped Superb Herb Italian parsley, keeping a little for a garnish, and toss everything together.
- Add the cooked and drained spaghetti to the pan. Toss everything together to coat the pasta evenly with the flavourful oil. If it looks a bit dry, you can add a splash of the reserved pasta cooking water to create a silky sauce.
- Divide the Aglio Olio with shrimp among serving plates. Garnish with the remaining fresh parsley, and if desired, a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with fresh lemon wedges on the side for a zesty kick.
- This 20-minute Aglio Olio with Shrimp is a quick and delightful dish that's perfect for a weeknight dinner or whenever you're craving a satisfying pasta meal. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Quick and easy pasta recipes are perfect when you crave pasta but don’t have a lot of ingredients on hand. This lemon & cheese pasta is another winner!