The best potatoes. Deliciously tangy, these baby Perlas are crisp and divine. Serve with a butterflied chicken and loads of green veges and mushrooms.
- 700g Wilcox Perlas potatoes, choose even-sized
- 2 tablespoons Olivado extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a shallow roasting tray with baking paper.
Place the Perlas in a saucepan of lightly salted water and bring to the boil. Boil until just tender then drain.
Tip Perlas out onto the tray in a single layer. Lightly smash each with a fork.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over the coriander seeds and smoked paprika. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place in the oven and roast until golden and crisp, about 30 minutes.
Serve with a butterflied BBQ chicken and loads of green veges and mushrooms.
Ready in 40 minutes, serves 4-5.