Bacon popcorn, need we say more? This delicious snack is perfect for sharing with mates.
- 250 g Farmland bacon diced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ⅓ cup finely grated parmesan optional
- Salt to taste
- Add the oil to a large non-stick frying pan or wok with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook uncovered for 10 minutes, until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Turn the temperature to medium-high. Add one or two popcorn kernels as testers, when they pop the pan/wok is the right temperature. Add the remaining popcorn kernels and cover with the lid. Shake frequently and cook until the popping has almost stopped. Take off the heat.
- Season with a little salt. Scatter with cheese (optional) and crispy bacon pieces.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!