This super summer salad will make sure you enjoy a sociable, foodie and very berry Christmas! You just can't beat a green and red salad on the Christmas table and this will wow everyone including Santa! For a fresh and tasty festive salad to share with friends and family, just follow this simple recipe, which will leave you plenty of time for having fun over the silly season.
- 1 packet cos Romaine hearts halved
- 1 punnet strawberries sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries or craisins
- 1 small bunch of green grapes seedless is best
- 1 firm ripe avocado diced
- ½ cup mixed nuts almonds, walnuts, brazil
- Arrange all salad ingredients on a festive platter.
- Once it’s looking colourful and enticing, drizzle a favourite dressing or vinaigrette over the top to bring out the Christmas zest. Serve as a perfect accompaniment to your festive feast.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!