Thinly sliced apples, new season baby potatoes, crispy salty bacon, walnuts, raisins and a delicious avocado dressing. The perfect summer salad!
For the salad
For the dressing
- Serve with a crispy bottle of Sauvignon Blanc
- Soak the cashews in boiling water for 30 minutes to soften. Drain.
- In a food processor, blitz the dressing ingredients until silky smooth. If it’s too thick, add some cold water for the right dressing consistency. Set aside.
- Fry off the streaky bacon until crispy & golden in a non-stick fry pan.
- Place the cooked potatoes, sliced apple, raisins, bacon and walnuts in a large mixing bowl, and gently fold through the dressing. Transfer to a beautiful serving dish and top with chives.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!