These bite-sized Christmas truffles are festive, moorish and delicious. They won't hang around on the festive plate for long!
- chocolate truffles mix easy recipe link below
- 5 red glacé cherries
- 5 green glacé cherries
- 75 g white chocolate
- 1 tsp oil
- Take your favourite truffle recipe, and roll into small balls, placing each on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Chop up red glazed cherries into small pieces, and the green into pointed, leaf like shapes.
- Carefully melt the white chocolate with the oil and spoon on top of each truffle, topping with the cherries. Arrange them to look like berries and leaves on top of a scrummy Christmas pudding.
- Refrigerate and then remove from the baking paper to your serving plate.
- This is a must every christmas, and, while it can be a little messy, they always go down a treat!
Truffle recipe, click here, just omit the desiccated coconut roll at the end so you can add the white chocolate and festive cherries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!