Crumbed fish is a great meal base, and it’s complimented beautifully with sweet apples and roasted vegetables! So tasty and delicious.
- ¼ pumpkin peeled and cubed
- 5 baby carrots cut into chunks
- 2 parsnips peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sized potatoes peeled and cubed
- Olivado extra virgin avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 Jazz apple sliced
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds toasted
- 4 United Fish Co. crumbed fish fillets
- To serve
- aioli or mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Scatter the vegetables over a non-stick or greased tray and drizzle generously with avocado oil. Drizzle over the soy, honey and season, then toss well to coat. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are golden and tender. Set aside.
- Lay the fish fillets on a lined tray and bake as per pack instruction.
- Grill the apple slices over a medium high heat with a drizzle of oil and set aside.
- To finish the salad, toss the warm vegetables and apple slices in a bowl with the spinach and pumpkin seeds. Serve alongside the cooked fish and aioli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!