A humble loaf of bread turned into an elegant grazing platter—perfect for a relaxed weekend lunch with friends and family.
For the Crostini
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Line a flat tray with baking paper.
- Cut the first measure of Ploughmans bread in half. Place onto the prepared tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over dried herbs and salt.
- Bake in the oven for 5–10 mins until lightly golden.
- To assemble the platter, arrange the cheese, relish or chutneys, Ploughmans crostini and fresh bread pieces, cold cuts, olives, caper berries, capers, sun dried tomatoes and artichokes onto a chopping board. Pour Olivado omega oil into a bowl with a dash of balsamic vinegar and place this onto the platter. Sprinkle basil and thyme leaves over.
- Your guests or family can create their favourite combinations.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!