I bake these yummy peanut butter cookies to take when I visit my ‘gluten free’ friend. You only need three ingredients and 30 minutes to make these delicious Peanut Butter Cookies.
Ingredients (make about 40 cookies)
250g peanut butter (unsweetened – I used crunchy, but smooth one works well too)
200g caster sugar (white or golden)
How to make gluten free peanut butter cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg well.
- Scoop about 1 teaspoon of peanut mixture on your palm and roll it into a tiny ball, then flatten to make a small disc shaped cookie. Place the cookie on lined baking tray. Continue until you use up all the mixture. This amount should make about 40-50 cookies.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the baking tray. The cookies are soft just out of the oven, but become solid and light as they cool down.
- Store in an airtight container when cooled completely.