These wedges are the perfect thing to serve at your next party or BBQ, just dive in with a fork and you're good to go. Stacked with chicken, bacon, cheese, basil and tomato - all Italian food lovers will be in heaven!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges then scatter over a baking tray. Sprinkle over the herb mix, drizzle with oil and season, then toss to coat the wedges. Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the wedges are almost cooked through and crispy.
- Remove the wedges from the oven. Chop the chicken breast into small cubes and roughly chop the bacon, then scatter over the wedges and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- While the cheese is melting, prep the tomatoes; cut the tomatoes in half, and place in a bowl. Toss with the fresh basil and balsamic, then stir to combine.
- To serve, spoon the tomato mix over the wedges and eat immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!