Koftas are a spiced middle eastern meatball, full of flavour. Paired with hummus this healthy and tasty meal is an easy weeknight meal. Leftovers make for a great lunch the next day too. Serve with couscous and fresh salad ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place all kofta ingredients into a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Roll onto 6cm long ovals much like a rugby ball. Place onto the prepared baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve koftas over hummus, with salad on the side. Sprinkle Italian parsley leaves on top. Drizzle oil. Season with salt, pepper and dukkah.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!