Jazz up your potatoes by tossing them in pesto and sprinkling over parmesan and chopped almonds on top. Make this dish colourful by adding a mix of red, purple and white gourmet potatoes. Yum!
- 1.4 kg baby potatoes multi coloured, red/purple/white
- a drizzle Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- ½ tub of Seasons Gourmet Vegan Chunky Dips Basil & Cashew with Lime
- 2 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
- handful of Superb Herb Basil
- handful of Superb Herb Italian Parsley
- 2 tbsp FreshLife Natural Almonds toasted and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Spread potatoes over the tray and drizzle with oil.
- Cook for 25–35 minutes, until golden. Tossing half way through.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the dip and oil tossing to combine.
- Place onto a serving platter. Sprinkle over parmesan, basil, parsley and almonds.
Tip: To make vegan, swap parmesan for a vegan cheese alternative.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!