Cottage pie is a classic and an all-time family favourite. Use our pre-made mince base, dress to your liking and bake for a quick mid-week dinner.
- 4 cups Almighty beef mince meal base
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 800 g potatoes boiled and mashed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Tatua cooking cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix potato mash with butter and cream.
- Mix the peas with beef mince meal base and place in a baking dish. Top with the mashed potato.
- Scatter cheese all over and bake in the 180°C oven for 40-45 min until the pie turns deliciously golden.
- Serve with your favourite greens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Dish the potatoes for butternut for a sweet twist on this classic.