These mini bundt cakes not only look superb but they taste delicious too. Perfect for a special occasion or a beautiful home-made gift.
- 200 g caster Sugar
- 200 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Superb Herb Rosemary finely chopped
- 1 lemon zest
- 200 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp milk
- extra raspberries
- extra Superb Herb Rosemary
- Cream whipped
- Heat oven to 180C.
- Grease and flour a 12 hole mini bundt tin.
- In a stand alone mixer or in a bowl with an electric whisk, mix the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time while whisking vigorously. Add rosemary and lemon zest. Sift in flour and baking powder and raspberries and fold to incorporate - making sure not to over beat. Add the milk.
- Fill the mini bundt moulds with approximately 1 tbsp of batter per mould, making sure you don’t overfill as the batter will rise. Bake for approximately 15-18 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let them cool completely. Flip them out onto a cooling rack.
- Make a cheats raspberry coulis by squishing a handful of raspberries with a fork to form a sauce like consistency. Sit aside.
- Fill the holes with whipped cream (you may need to use a piping bag), top with some raspberry coulis, fresh berries and rosemary stalks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!