This Christmas Sausage Roll wreath is a fantastic addition to any Xmas party. By using the miso flavoured burger patties makes it so simple & quick, yet taste sensational.
- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 packet miso beef & black rice burgers
- ¼ cup red wine
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix breadcrumbs, red wine, 1 egg & meat. Combine well.
- Unroll the pastry sheet. Make a thin line with the sausage meat along the middle of the pastry sheet. Make sure the meat gets right to the ends. Brush the top of the pastry sheet with beaten egg and roll up the sausage rolls.
- Place the sausage roll onto the baking tray, seam-side-down and make into a ring. Join the ends together with egg wash.
- Cut into the pastry to make small sausage rolls - cutting from the outside towards the middle, leaving the pastry in the middle of the ring intact. Twist each of the little piece 90 degrees so the filling is facing upwards.
- Brush the pastry with egg wash, then bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry turns golden.
- Decorate with herbs and a small pot of tomato sauce in the middle of the wreath.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!