An Authentic Yellow Curry can be made at home – easy and quick! Here is a gorgeous aromatic Prawn Curry recipe using the Valcom Curry Paste Yellow.
- 16 fresh prawns remove shell, leaving tail intact and devein
- 50 g carrot cubed
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 115 ml Valcom Curry Paste Yellow
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 3 potatoes cooked and cut into quarters
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Red chilli
- Fried shallots
- Stir-fry yellow curry paste with oil over low heat until fragrant, add kaffir lime leaves.
- Slowly add coconut milk, potato, water, fish sauce and sugar. Stir well and bring to the boil. Add prawn meat, gently stir-fry over high heat.
- Add tomatoes to curry, simmer for a few minute before adding red chilli and coriander leaves. Remove from heat.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!