Air Fried banana S'mores are the new way to eat bananas! Watch little bananas turn soft and creamy in an Air fryer. Their flavour dramatically intensifies and makes them the best base for the perfect S’mores. This quick and easy dessert will have the (big) kids go bananas!
- Philips Premium Smart XXL Air Fryer
- In a small bowl combine oats, macadamia nuts and oil. Set aside.
- Make a slit into the un-peeled bananas lengthwise along the inside of the curve. Open the banana slightly to form a pocket.
- Fill each pocket with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Top with the oats & nuts mixture.
- Place the bananas in the air fryer basket with the filling facing up. Cook at 170°C for 10 minutes, or until the banana is soft to the touch, the peel has blackened and the fillings have melted and toasted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!