Making breakfast can be this easy with an air fryer. Twisting a slice of bacon to make a well for the egg on bread - a great idea to try!
- Air Fryer
- 2 slices toast bread
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 slices Farmland Streaky Bacon
- 2 eggs
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread, turn over the bread buttered side down.
- Use the bottom of a class to push down the center of the bread to create a circle.
- Twist the bacon.
- Arrange the bacon around the circle to create a ring.
- place the bread into the air fryer buttered side down.
- Crack the egg into the middle.
- Season with black pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 175 C.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Have it your way! Drop the toast, keep the rest and try bacon and egg cups instead.