It wouldn’t be Father’s Day without breakfast in bed! Show Dad how much he means to you by making him these airfryer bacon and egg cups. Don’t forget to serve them with his favourite drink.
- Wrap bacon rashers around the inside of the egg muffin cups. Crack an egg into the center. Sprinkle thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Place filled muffin cups into the Philips Airfryer onto the breakfast tray.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 170°C.
- Push the cups to the edge and add the bread pieces in between the slots.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes at 170°C.
- Serve toast with butter, topped with tomato, avocado and chutney.
- Remove muffin cases and serve bacon and egg cups on the side next to the toast.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!