Why wait until Christmas to have a perfectly glazed tasty ham? Try our sticky Asian style glaze. We use a mini Farmland ham and an airfryer for easy & speedy no-mess cooking.
- Philips XXL Premium Digital Airfryer
- 1 Farmland Glazing Ham 800g at room temperature
- Place all ingredients of the glaze to a sauce pan and place over medium heat. Whisk to combine and simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Line the airfryer basket with two sheets of tinfoil, leaving enough tin foil to wrap ham completely. Preheat the airfryer to 170°C.
- Place ham in and brush with a third of the cooled glaze. Wrap in tin foil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Open tinfoil, brush on half of remaining glaze, cover with tin foil, and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Open up foil and brush on remaining glaze, then cook ham uncovered for a further 10 minutes, to caramelize the glaze. Let cool for 10 minutes before carving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Glazed hams are a great dish to serve at any party. Crowd pleasers and easy to prepare, pick your favourite glaze or try a different one everytime.