Chicken, bacon, avocado and brie, is there a better combo? Featuring pesto guacamole. These bombs are easy to whip up for a fast but tasty dinner option.
- Micro herbs
- Pea tendrils
- Spring onion
- Favourite fresh salad ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan bake. Line a deep dish baking tray with baking paper.
- Mash avocado with basil pesto in a small bowl. Stir through herbs until just combined. Set aside.
- Butterfly-cut the chicken breast fillets. Place one hand on top of chicken to keep it steady. Insert a sharp knife to slice into one side of the breast, starting at the thicker end. Be careful not to cut all the way through to the other side.
- Open up the butterfly, spoon half the avocado mixture and 2 slices of cheese onto one side and fold to close.
- Wrap the streaky bacon around the chicken to enclose the filling.
- Place onto the baking tray. Spray with a little oil. Bake for 30 –35 minutes. Until bacon is golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!