The perfect healthy sweet treat to whip up in under 5 minutes!
- Coconut yoghurt or ice cream
- Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well with a fork.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk, oil, and vanilla and mix well, being sure to scrape the edges of the cup to incorporate all the dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug and then sink down when the microwave is turned off. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate. Run a knife around the edge if it doesn’t slide out easily. Serve with coconut yoghurt or ice cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!