A cosy meal for those cooler evenings. Serve with roasted vegetables and fresh salad to complete the meal.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Season the pork with plenty of salt & pepper.
- Place apples and vegetables in the bottom of a casserole dish. Sit pork on top. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Place into the oven with a lid on. Cook for half an hour. Reduce the temperature to 160°C for 4 hours.
- Check on the pork. If the skin isn’t crispy remove the lid and continue to cook at 160 degrees celsius for half an hour. If the skin is looking very crispy, replace the lid and reduce to 100°C for half an hour.
- Slice or shred pork and serve with apples, vegetables and your favourite salad.
Tip: You can cook this recipe in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 4–6 hours or low for 8–10hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!