We make these grilled banana and macadamia Corn Thins slices for a delicious brunch, though they can be served for dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Slice bobby bananas in half lengthwise, leaving the skins on. Place them cut-side-up on 1 baking tray. Drizzle with 2 tbsp maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Scatter macadamia nuts on the remaining baking tray. Drizzle with remaining maple syrup and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Pop the banana tray at the top of the oven. Roast banana for 10–12 minutes until golden, add the Macadamia tray below for the last 3 minutes.
- Serve Corn Thins slices slathered with coconut yogurt, topped with (peeled) baked bananas and roasted macadamias. Drizzle with passionfruit syrup and sprinkle with coconut chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!