These Halloween spiders are fun to make and delicious to eat. They’re a nice salty treat to balance out all those sugary sweets. You can buy candy eyes in many stores, or be creative and try making them yourself. Get the kids involved to make a clutter of scary spiders…
- ½ cup The VGood Company PeaNOT chickpea butter crunchy
- 18 crackers
- 36 pretzels cut in halves
- 18 candy eyes
- Lay out 9 crackers on a chopping board. Generously slather each cracker with peaNOT butter.
- Place spider legs on them, then sandwich remaining crackers on top with extra peaNOT butter.
- Dollop a small amount of peaNOT butter under each eye then ‘glue’ it onto the spider cracker.
- Watch out, the spiders are coming!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!