We’ll find any excuse to have coffee and ice cream! This easy hokey pokey affogato will make Dad extra happy this Father’s Day. Watch Sam Low prepare the perfect espresso and assemble this delicious affogato.
- 2 double shots 120ml De’Longhi espresso
- 2 scoops Killinchy Gold hokey pokey ice cream
- 50 g chocolate cones and shards
- A handful of crushed honeycomb
- Place a scoop of ice cream into each serving glass or bowl.
- Use your De’Longhi La Specialista Arte coffee machine to make your espresso, then pour around ice cream.
- Dress with the chocolate cones, shards and crushed honeycomb.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!