The perfect crunchy toppings to pair with any soup or salad. We love using Bürgen bread as it is a wholesome choice, full of yummy seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Add bread to a mixing bowl. Drizzle over oil and add the mixed herbs and salt. Toss until combined.
- Pour over the prepared tray.
- Bake for roughly 15 minutes until golden brown, tossing halfway.
- Remove from the oven. Serve hot with your favourite soup or salad.
- Or cool completely. Store in an airtight container until use.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!