This Mediterranean inspired quick and easy meal takes one dish and will be on the dinner table in under an hour; could it get any better?
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the potato pieces in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes then drain well.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken in a roasting dish with the potatoes, capsicum and olives.
- In a saucepan heat together the wine or water with the stock pot or cube until dissolved. Pour this over the chicken then scatter over the thyme and season with pepper then drizzle over the remaining olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!