Making eggs should be stress-free & delicious. With us you can make perfect eggs, every time! Choose your favourite freshly baked bread to serve alongside. You can get creative with omelettes and stuff them with your favourite cheeses, herbs and meats. Follow our guide to get the basics just right.
- 3 Woodland Eggs
- 2 tsp butter
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a nonstick frying pan until it begins to foam.
- Pour in egg mixture, titling and moving the frying pan so the mixture covers the entire surface.
- Loosen a couple of times with a spatula so any uncooked egg can run into the centre.
- Carefully fold in half, slide onto a plate, and eat while hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!