An easy casual taco recipe with fresh pineapple avocado salsa. The crispy crumbed tasty plant based tenders are very handy to have in stock in your freezer all the time.
- 1 box Let’s Eat Plant Based tenders
- ½ Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple finely diced
- 2 ripe NZ avocados diced
- 1 can Chantal Organics Black Beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped Superb Herb Coriander
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 2 limes juice only
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 fresh red chilli deseeded & chopped (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- 4 large or 8 small flour or corn Tortillas
- Extra lime
- Extra coriander
- Taco sauce optional
- Cook the tenders according to the packet instructions.
- Mix all ingredients of salsa. Set aside.
- Serve tenders with the salsa on heated tortilla and extra lime wedges and hot taco sauce if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!