Everyone will love this hot duchess potato dish with creamy camembert. Individualised potato goodness. Eat on its own or serve with your favourite steak.
- 1 kg Wilcox Inca Gold potatoes
- 1 egg
- Handful of Superb Herb fresh parsley
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g butter
- 125 g Heller's thick bacon cut into pieces
- 1 small wheel of camembert halved then sliced into bite sized pieces
- Peel then cook the potatoes in salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a pan. Set aside.
- Drain then mash the cooked potatoes. Then add beaten egg, chopped parsley, Parmesan cheese and the butter and mash to form a nice smooth purée.
- Place the potato puree into a piping bag and pipe into 6 small round nests on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place fried bacon in the nests and cover with the pieces of diced Camembert.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- To serve, season as desired and add fresh parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!